Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PEEKTURES, FINALLY!
(not like they're very interesting, but they're photos from my camera at the very least!)

ART PAPER IS FREAKING OVER!!!

I just wrote 12 full pages! Man, I think I answered section C wrongly DAMNIT. Ohwhatever, just one paper left for me on monday! Human geog you really suck!



& here's something you won't believe! I handed in an almost blank maths paper today! Tried 4 ai) I guess. spent the rest of the time sleeping and doing notes for art. I'll show you the notes soon, maybe! hahaha. Decided to not touch maths at all a few weeks ago, now I've forgotten everything even the sketching of the correlation & regression diagram ):

Everybody's reaction was O: when I told them. Man, I was nervous for art anyway.


There you go. with my I'm-about-to-fall-asleep handwriting. (I swear it isn't as messy as this normally!) Gah, I still screwed up section C anyway -_- & I was still having high hopes for it ohmy!



Anyway, I won't care about maths (only for now)! ART PAPER IS FREAKING OVER NOW I'VE GOT TO DO GEOG. Still have a pretty damn high chance of getting retained but... I'll leave those thoughts for later (though I'd still be secretly worrying about that issue after this)

Linette & I "lunched" @ the coffeeshop near our school, their chicken rice makes me happy! So I discovered I might actually have a phobia. Insect hairs? ewww. Nope I don't have any other phobias at the moment.

& went to find I & E after that. geography got me so bored, i decided to play unblock me on I's ipodtouch I'm at level 32! (he helped me solve 2 or 3 of them though). That was totally shiok but I acted like an emokid for the rest of the day so sianballz.




starbucks with ashley damn long time ago!
GRANDE SIZED HOT CHOCOLATE! Shiok ttm :D


Hazelnut latte with ashley the next day!
Yes I used to bring giraddy all around cause Jeslin brought CJ7 to school too! hahaha


MY MEGA MAC!!! (L) & ashley's hand hahaha
That's T3 airport!


MY MEGAMCSPICY AT FORUM MACS WITH ANNIA!!
(s)omebody's jealous!!!


it came with a coupon so we had these too! :D

Anyway that day with annia was awesome!! We studied till 3, her mom brought us to ion orchard to lunch and we walked over to her awesome house with the awesome living room and awesome mai cha! For dinner, her dad drove all of us (with her sis too) to simpang bedok for PRATA!!! Gosh I miss her so much now ):


Straberry Lamington @ Gloria Jeans' cafe when I went there with Ashley the first time a longgg time ago! (oh, a day before I studied with annia!)

Not a very nice picture but Gloria Jeans' is an awesome place yo!



this is from Saturday's studying session with J,I,E.
I know our school's cafe is so pwetty with those lights!! hahaha.
and you think two joined tables = ownage enough?!


tmd this is the only picture i've got of the four tables and its obviously ruined by MIB maid! haha.

point is.... there were 16 chairs surrounding it. ownage! O:


J took the photo and its pretty (Y) anyway! :D


OH That's what you get when you put keys on dry ice!

YAHUI'S MOM GAVE US 3 COUPONS FOR TUBS OF HAGEN DAZS ICECREAM AND THEY COME WITH DRY ICE. coolio. Icecream ftw.




Damnit my wallets itching to get rid of all the money in it promos please end quick!!!



and nooo damnit why did I not feel the quake today!!!!
Linette said she felt it now I'm feeling ):

No comments: